Sunday, November 22, 2009

Friends and CPK will be knocking on my door.

This is Jayden’s “silly” face!!! He is so adorable an funny. As soon as Isaac heard us talking about silly faces be walked in from outside and made a his silly face too!

We had a fun day (sometime last week can’t remember the exact day) hanging out with Sherry and Jayden. It’s been great living so close to each other, God has blessed me with so many wonderful friends. I am thankful.

Last week I made two pizza’s for dinner. I have been testing out different flavors and I think I’ve got something that will make any curry lovers mouth water. I made a red curry pizza with sweet potatoes, chicken, roasted garlic and spinach. It was amazing. I have also used yellow curry which I actually like better. Trader Joe’s has delicious dough and I get the plain and herb kinds. It’s so simple but so good.

this picture is really yellow for some reason…weird. I top it with cuatro cheese blend (also from tj’s) and leave some cheeseless for me and AA. CPK should really think about paying me for the recipe (Julie contact me if you’re interested and we can make a deal).

[Via http://makeitintosomethingbeautiful.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment