Thursday, November 19, 2009

START WORDPRESS-collinooi.wordpress.com

19-11-2009-sunny day-afternoon-start wordpress…

Today just finishing core maths 4 for trial exam,2moro will end my last trial exam in my A-level life..Choose to start wordpress is to record all the things that  inside my heart and brain..hope that i can continue as well and not give up in the half way…I will try very hard to express in proper english and mandarin although my english has it’s limit…i’m not ready to share my blog yet  but may share it when it is the time…I prefer more in writing and expressing with words compare to talking..i hope there will be a chances for me to publish my book in future and become an author as well..First Quote Of Collinooi-Live with high F.S.H level..F-feel,S-smile,H-happy…simple but means a lot..Do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment