Saturday, November 7, 2009

strucked

Pardon me for being all lovey and crap, I can’t help it. ARGH

So, after tonight, I decided to look for a long-term partner. I don’t want short term, convenient, don’t-have-to-text-you-or-call relationships. I want real love, real relationships, real boyfriends. Where I can say,

“Oh, my boyfriend gave it to me.”,

“Oh, my boyfriend is picking me up in a minute.”,

” Thanks amour!”

Something REAL. Real, CONSUMING, irritating, inconvenient,ridiculous,EPIC,bizarre,UNCONDITIONAL, can’t-live-without love. I want that one day. SO, i decided, I will look for someone who DOESN’T have a girlfriend/wife, and is willing to stand my nonsense 24/7.

A boyfriend. A real relationship.

My friends, I officially DO boyfriends. I DO relationships. I DO commitments.

NOT NOW. BECAUSE I NEED TIME TO ALTER MYSELF.

shit, this don’t sound good….

No comments:

Post a Comment