Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just a case of bad luck...

Ive been a baaadd blogger, could it perhaps be that it is friday the 13th?

This week has been fairly busy, but I still haven’t been up to date on my blogging. One is being that my computer is giving me issues with uploading pictures, and two I just felt like I needed a mini vacation. But it is the weekend and I am ready to get in a little rest and relaxation, and some well deserved blogging time!

A delicious glass of carrot-kale juice. A perfect energy boost to a lovely fall morning.

An energy boosting green smoothie topped with Cascadian Farm cinnamon raisin granola.

This week though has been really fun. I have had reunions with old friends, delicious lunches,  and got my pre-ordered movie tickets (New Moon here I come!). I have pictures of all of these things… on my camera. I have also come up with a couple new recipes and product which I am dying to share with you all.

On a final note if anyone knows anything about computers, and thinks they could lend me a hand or wouldnt mind helping me out please send me an email – michal.mymo@gmail.com

Lets hope I can get this figured out soon!

Michal ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment