Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Last Random Dozen of 2009

Lid says,  ”Let’s go out of 2009 with a bang, not with a whimper, shall we?” 

Visit 2nd Cup of Coffee to join in the fun!

1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends?  YUCK!  Most my family are little kids so yes, yes, yes!

2. What have you learned this year? (You didn’t see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.) See #10

3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations? When I get bored with them.

4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is: Sleep

5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)? Bring it on baby!

6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales? Nah, I don’t want to have to take someone out in the Wal Mart parking lot.

7. Do you have plans for New Year’s Eve? See #4

8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January? See #5

9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.) Trajedy

10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know. By blogging do you mean,writing, reading, surfing and the like or simply writing. And by bloggin do you include time thinking about writing, reading or surfing? Okay, I plead the 5th!

11. Who runs your household? Who wears the pants? That’s a dangerous question.  My husband and I share duties.  We are a good team.

12. Share one hope/dream for 2010. To finish writing my novel.

 

[Via http://blogschmogme.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment