Saturday, December 19, 2009

Trouble finding the time to work differently

I am sure you know the story, you spend so much time doing the work that you have limited time to reflect upon what you’ve done and learn from it, and even less time to experiment with new tools that could make your job easier, but carry a learning curve with them.

I am sure this isn’t unique to freelancers (which I currently am – or am I a contractor? I never can quite tell the difference!).

Anyway my New Years pledge this year is going to be to try out a new tool each month and blog about my experiences. Some candidates for my attention are a series of wireframing/mock-up tools that I’ve singularly failed to play around with. Namely:

  • iPlotz
  • Balsamiq
  • Mock Up Magnets

Feel free to suggest some ideas either here, or directly to me.

[Via http://simplerisbetter.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment