Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's up!

Hey everyone!  Sorry I haven’t posted anything in a while.  I got back from work almost an hour ago.  Work was fun today!  Today I always have a good time because it is such a happy environment.  The only bad thing is that my feet hurt after work.  But I’m just happy they didn’t extend me to work for an extra two hours :D .

Because I had such a fun time at work I am still in a good mood.  I don’t want to go sleep yet I know I should because I have classes tomorrow haha.

I also can’t wait for the semester to end!  But I am so ready to study for the finals!  I just hope I do well on all my finals!  And then there’s registration for next semester!  Whew!  That’s a lot to handle!  But I can do it!

Is anyone else happy that Christmas music is playing?  I love this one station who changed their songs every Christmas to play Christmas music all the time!  It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…not really where I live, but it feels like Christmas! :D

Yeah, I mainly wanted to express my happiness and hope to share it with everyone else!

Goodnight!

lots of love!

ash<3

P.S. Is it just me or do you start to laugh for real after faking a laugh? O_o

[Via http://0ash0.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment