Sunday, December 20, 2009

Random Moods

I’m breaking down. I HATE EVERYTHING. The smallest thing depresses me so much that I almost want to kill myself or slit my wrists. I’m crying, and the tears just keep coming.. Yet, I don’t know why I’m feeling like this. I seriously have no idea why.. I want to scream, cry even more, be hugged, but I also don’t want anyone around at all..  What causes these moods? That’s what I want to know.. I could blame it on any number of things going on in my life at the moment, but that’s not it. I could blame it on my depression, but that’s not it either, and I just can’t figure it out. It’s similar to when I’m having one of my usual anxiety attacks or overwhelmed moments, but its not that.. Someone share some insight into this please? I just need to know because I can’t take this..

Do any of you ever just get like this? Just reply if you know anything about whats actually happening to me.. I’m not in the mood for writing anymore, so heres my shortest entry..

Brock

[Via http://myowndigitalsea.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment