Monday, September 21, 2009

Imminent End of Season Rantings

Title says it all.

Among those that I follow, first to finish was Aoi Hana, then Umi Monogatari and Tokyo Magnitude 8.0. Even Hayate no Gotoku has ended. (I don’t consider Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu since it ended in 2006, not 2009.)

Soon to follow would be other series I love, eg 07-Ghost, Bakemonogatari, CANAAN, Pandora Hearts, Saki, Spice and Wolf II, and Umineko no Naku Koro ni. Meanwhile, Cross Game, GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class, Kanamemo, Needless, and Sora no Manimani are “ok” series that I will miss too. Element Hunters, Taishō Yakyū Musume, Valkyria Chronicles and Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahō though…

Maybe I should get started on Guin Saga, Kemono no Sou-ja Erin, Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~, and Shangri-La soon. Then I can continue lying to myself that the season is not over yet. At least Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is still ongoing.

Ending this ranting with a teaser pic from Saki.

No comments:

Post a Comment