Saturday, September 19, 2009

Weekend.

I’ve been trying to study for the Forecasting exam but is finding it difficult to sit still. I attended Nick’s 21st last night and was with very good company. The food prepared by Nick’s Mum was fantastic and I had a great evening. Once again, I am so grateful for all the wonderful people who I have become great friends with in PASS. The more 21st Birthdays I attend, the more I look forward to my own.

Going to see Up later today! Hopefully it’d be good! I’m yet to be disappointed by a Pixar film.

I am beginning to feel that you are treating me differently. I guess its hard for you to see it from my side and its hard for you to stay neurtal. But one incident does not completely emblemise who I am as a person and the things that I have done. I’m annoyed and sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment