Saturday, September 26, 2009

secrets...

...or do they!

One thing I enjoy about the web are blogs and sites that I randomly come across. Like PostSecret, I’m certain that some of you, if not most of you, know about site! For those of you who are not familiar with PostSecret, basically it’s a community mail art project, where people mail their secrets anonymously on a postcard. Some secrets are  posted on their site, others are published in PostSecret’s books.

I’ll admit that I visit this site often, it’s too funny. Sometimes, well usually most of the time, I just can’t believe the secrets people send in and the postcards that go with them… some are random and others match up exactly. The other day I came across the postcard above: It’s a clip from the movie The Science of Sleeping staring Gael Garcia Bernal. I loved that movie! It was magical and whimsical (do you see a running theme here) and I aslo really enjoy Gael Garcia Bernal as an actor and the movie choices he makes. He really gets into his roles! Anyway, this made me chuckle a little and I thought I’d share that with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment