Saturday, September 19, 2009

A NEW POST

go baby go baby, yeahhhh, we’re right behind you~

For a certain someone, dear to my heart, and close physically, because I stalk her.

Right, half a weekend gone, what to do with the remaining time?

(you guessed it, listy timezzzzz)

 

[] Motion h/q (yesss, rufus, the homework you have put off for 2 weeks)

[] Harder 3U you have put off as well

[] A 4U HSC paper?

[] Attend Church meeting

[] read all of my eco notes

[] talk to reno about Literary Luncheon.

[] English essay….becuase I can?

[] see if I still fit in my luncheon dress. I still fit into my Yr 10 formal dress surprisingly. XD

[]USyd app

[] figure out which number goes where for the UNSW Co-op app

[] XDDDDDDDDDDDD

[] can we switch Boys day with Gossip Girl Day?? I don’t have a boy’s school uniform. =/

 

ON MONDAY:

[] take report to photocopy, three times

[] photocopy school reference, once

[] photocopy USyd app, three times

[] reborrow the economic books

 

LATER IN OUR LIFE:

[] CAMMMMERA TIEMZZ

 

<3

 

I believe it is all coming to an end | oh well i guess we can just pretend

No comments:

Post a Comment