Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trouble Trouble...

Technically, affection and dislike is just caused by a set of chemical reactions that sets off in your body; say, someone punches you and you feel pain from the neurotransmitters released, and you remember that person in a dislikable fashion because the area responsible in the brain for memory happens to be directly linked to pain and stress.

So technically, my bit of admiration for our class president should be nothing at all. Right?

So it might be developing into a teeny tiny crush.

That I have to kill right now.

So technically, if I asked him to punch me, the brain would sort it as an unfavourable event and therefore, ultimately, stop this silly little chemical thing-ma-jig. Scientifically speaking, that is how it works.

Unfortunately though, science tends to elude my mind.

But in my defense, he is amazingly fit. And should any of my classmates wonder onto this blog (which, thank god, none of them are that interested in me or English) I am sorry to say that I will have to kill you. Not that you’re not a good person, but… dead people don’t talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment