Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Nothing sweeter than these!

That is a wedding scene from Grey’s Anatomy Season 5 I think. Please listen carefully to what Alex is saying there… Sweeeet… I did shed some tears actually ;D

Alex: No, wait. I have something I wanna say. Today’s the day my life begins. All my life I’ve been just me. Just a smart mouth kid. Today I become a man. Today I become a husband. Today I become accountable to someone other than myself. Today I become accountable to you. To our future. To all the possibilities that a marriage has to offer. Together, no matter what happens, I’ll be ready. For anything. For everything. To take on life, to take on love. To take on possibility and responsibility. Today Izzie Stevens, our life together begins. And I for one can’t wait.

This is another sweet scene, from the same season, and followed by the scene I wrote above. In this scene, Derek McDreamy and Meredith Grey were about to go to the city hall to commit their marriage vow, but somehow they need to postpone it, for Izzie and Alex. Look at them, how cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment