Saturday, October 31, 2009

Blustery Morning

This is what today feels like in Munster, Indiana.

Winnie the Pooh's Blustery Day

I woke up at 7:30 to the same rain I fell asleep too. Outside it was rainy and crazy windy. This little tree was getting blown all around.

Little tree is losing its leaves.

This weather does not motivate me to get my day started.

Blustery day in my hood.

But, I pushed through and started my day with coffee and a client phone call at 8am!

My own little coffee and espresso center.

While on the phone with my client I refilled my K-Cup stand with lots of different coffee and tea flavors (if you do not have a Keurig Coffee Maker, it is the best!). Then decided on some extra bold coffee with pumpkin creamer, a dollop of whip cream, and pumpkin spice on top!

Brewing my coffe in my Mickey Mouse mug!

Pumpkiny Goodness

Once Nick woke up we made an oatmeal breakfast. I made Nick strawberry banana oatmeal and I made myself peanut butter and granola oatmeal. Nick had pretty much finished the peanut butter last night with his PBJ so I decided to take the almost empty peanut butter container and make my oatmeal right in it.

Added my oats and soy milk.

Sprinkled in some flax seed to cook with the oatmeal.

Then into the microwave for 2 minutes.

Emptied the oatmeal into a bowl for easy eating, and sprinkled with granola.

Peanut buttery goodness! And it kept me satisfied till about 1:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment