Saturday, October 3, 2009

Uh...0 hits.

I’m not to sure what I’m doing wrong, but we’ve gone from 80+ hits per day, to 10 or less. I guess it’s because of school and such though. Ugh, school. What a drag. So, to get some more of those amazing 100+ hit days, I’ve decided to switch it up a bit. I’m currently making a new playlist, finding some new things for CSS (it’s almost Halloween my friends! I can’t believe it!), and working on the contest. Right now I’m at my Dad’s house though, so I won’t be able to do much. Tomorrow is Sunday…blech. That means school on Monday. Oh joy. BUT I do get to see him (yeah, I’ve actually found a guy who isn’t a total, uh, jerk =P ) so I guess that makes it worth while. Oh noz, I’m going all ‘lovey dovey’ on you guys. OH WELL. You guys are going to have to try to stand me (:

No comments:

Post a Comment