Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WITH A MIND SET (OF MY FAVORITE) LACROIX- Erdem Moralioglu IS IN HIS OWN BUBBLE- FALL RTW 2009

 What can one say when a collection reminds you of an early Lacroix. I love Lacroix and if you’ve followed my blog you would know this. So with the Erdem show being completely opposite from the Summer 09 collection you would know that I am in love- Love ,Love, Love. It’s like looking through a kaleidoscope through 3-d glasses.  It’s almost hard to believe that another persons mind can see color how I see color. How I can in vision an outfit . Is Mr. Moralioglu my soul mate? I am in absolute love with this collection. Puff  Skirts with 3/4 length jackets. Body slim dresses with Floral aplique blazers. How can you not be in love. Erdem is one to look out for next season. I’m sure V magazine is going to eat this collection alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment