Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hachoooo~

I’m down with a flu Good thing that it’s just a normal flu

I was worried myself as the time I got the flu, it was only my 3rd day in London

So I called the National Pandemic Flu phoneline (0800 151 3100) just to be on the save side

I was told that I got complication from flu and was given an authorisation number to take the antiviral from the nearby hospital.

I’m glad that I don’t have any classes on Thursday; which is today. If not, I might have to skip it as I was told to stay at home until my body temperature becomes normal again. I’m hoping that I’ll be alright to go to classes tomorrow

I have a lot of things to do (including writing my final year project Project Specification) which is due next Friday, research on the project; NS2, knowing tcl, labVIEW as the front end etc etc

I went to see my supervisor yesterday, so pretty much I got the rough idea about my project now. Hopefully I could remember what he told me before when I’m writing the Project Specification.

I’m actually trying to install NS2 through Cygwin right now haha

It didn’t finish since a few days ago I’m hoping it will today. It always got stuck after 1% done

I miss my carefree life where when I got sick, the only thing I’d do is sleep

But now? I can sleep, but I’d have restless sleep as I will think of the things that need to be done

Either way, I need more rest

Flu go away please!

Man.. I got sick at the busiest time ever!

Hopefully everyone is in good health

p/s: I feel like having nasi lemak lol. Big appetite for someone who’s sick eh? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment