Saturday, October 10, 2009

A-W-E-S-O-M-E

This pass few weeks has been great. Was busy with  Hari Raya visiting, celebrated our dearest (HEH!) Hyrul’s 24th birthday at Marina Barrage, started working again (YEAH!) at Singtel as Admin, preparing for ‘Lebaran Desa Terapung’ which went well & there’s this short article on it on yesterday’s BH (PAISEY!), when to SI 3 weekly without fail so far (THANKS Farhan Shah,Sezairi & Malaque for the tixs!). -__-

Ok,I’ve got tons of things going on for me at the moment but Im still happy. (:

Ouhh wait,let me share this little joy of mine which made Seri Nashuha, Nurul Farahdina, Nur Aidilah & Azliza Sa’ad all excited. LOL! Thanks girls for always being there for ME. (: I didnt know you girls will be so overly excited like that. I know its time but lets just let the time do the talking. And girls please be proud of me (HEH!) because Im putting in a tiny-weeny effort for it. LIKE AT LAST,right? (:

Short update from me to you without any photos. Photos are all in FB. -__-

P.S:  Im still your sarcastic girl next door.

No comments:

Post a Comment