Saturday, October 17, 2009

Last night

I ended up going to Paris, after we put JonJon to bed. 

Earlier in the evening, I got a phone call from my mom and she was crying.    I knew immediately that the guy she has been seeing, we’ll call him Mr.A, had said or done something.  They’ve been talking for 2 months and seeing each other for about a month.  She thought he might be the one and he apparently felt the same way that she did.   Well, last night he called her and basically said that he wanted to see this other gal, that he ran into at his high school reunion 3 weeks ago.  Apparently, she has been coming over to his house and cleaning for him.  And I guess she was also asking him out for the past 3 weeks, but Mr. A kept saying no, because he wanted to talk to my mom first.  He says that nothing happened.  Whether or not that is true, I have no idea. 

So, anyway, Mom called me crying her eyes out and so totally upset!  I hate when she her heart is broken!    Mr. A told mom that she is everything he’s ever wanted in a woman, but he wanted to date K because she is in town and my mom is 1.5 hours away!!!  Long distance relationships are hard…been there..done that!  But if he was truly feeling the way he said he was, then he should have been willing to go the distance..so to speak.  So, Mom and her friend Ms. C had already planned on going out last night for some drinks.  So, I met mom and Ms. C at the mexican restaurant in Paris and we ate dinner and had a margarita!  Then, afterwards, we went to the VFW for some drinks and just talked about Mr. A and hung out with another one of her friends, Ms. D and her friend, Mr. P.   ( I only had water there, because I had to drive mom home then I had to drive back to TH..which is 25 mins away) 

Mom is just so heartbroken…   I hate this!  She sent him a message this morning, early morning, and basically said she doesn’t understand him and why he’d throw away what they had just because K is closer.  His reply to her was “I have a funeral to go to this afternoon, and I’ll call you after that. All I can say is the heart wants what the heart wants. None of this was by design, or intended to hurt you.”    He never did call her. 

Mom said that someone needs to write a book on what a man thinks and what he means.  I hope that she can find someone soon that will love her for her and I know that she can provide the love that he would need.  I pray that the Lord will have that man come into her life soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment